On September 1, the Hub is hosting a one-day, specialty-food workshop for export-ready, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Kigali, Rwanda. The interactive workshop will feature a presentation by the Hub's agricultural value chain expert (and experienced specialty food exporter), with a Q & A session to follow.
The Hub presentation will address:
- How to best position your specialty food product in the U.S. market place
- How to prepare your company for export to the U.S.
- U.S. requirements for import
- Ideas for marketing your product to a U.S. customer base
- Networking opportunities
- Promotion of your export-ready company on our website www.eatradehub.org and on our export directory.
- The practical knowledge and skills necessary to maximize your export opportunities under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
Interested in participating, or learning more? Contact us: email@example.com