The Hub attracts, mobilizes and sustains new private-sector investment within the East African region. Investment is a core ingredient for firms of all sizes to innovate, grow and ultimately sell their products locally, regionally and internationally. To date, the Hub has facilitated $171.4 million in investment. The Hub offers neutral investment advisory services and market linkage support to reduce the risk, cost and deal time of transactions in the region. The Hub also sources needed investments in the region’s agribusiness sector and facilitates access to trade finance. To ensure that East Africa continues to attract and maintain investment, the Hub provides customized technical assistance and training to investment promotion agencies, building governments’ abilities to profile investment opportunities and facilitate deals.
- Investment Facilitation Photo Story
- Gender Compendium
- Rwandan Agribusiness Secures Capital for Growth – Farmers and Consumers Gain
- Creating Jobs, Simplifying Transactions: Ugandan Mobile Money Company Expands with Private Equity
- How private equity is growing businesses and driving transaction-based development in East Africa
- Accelerating Investments Video