Are you interested in East African Community integration and competitiveness? So are we. Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI), an international development company that manages the East Africa Trade and Investment Hub, is currently accepting applications for East Africa Trade and Investment Hub Country Representatives. We have positions available in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi.
DAI is looking to hire country representatives to coordinate and facilitate East Africa Trade and Investment Hub activities and assistance at the country-level. Country representatives will be based in their home country and liaise with Nairobi-based project staff, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the East African Community public and private sector.
We encourage candidates with the following qualifications to apply:
- A firm understanding of economics, public policy and international trade.
- A MBA or master’s degree in one of the above fields.
- At least five years of experience analyzing, implementing, and working to improve trade policy and global competitiveness in developing countries, preferably East Africa.
- Strong English language skills - both written and oral
- The country’s citizenship or other eligibility to work in the country for which you are applying.
- Prior experience on USAID and/or international donor programs is desirable.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter via email to RecruitmentTIH@DAI.com by February 10, 2015, 11.59 Eastern Standard Time.
Read the complete scope of work, HERE