The U.S Commercial Service has published the 11th edition of its export guidebook. The guide provides American companies with an overview of what they should consider before exporting, including:
- How to identify markets for your company’s products
- How to create an export plan
- How to finance your export transactions
- The best methods of handling orders and shipments
- Sources of free or low-cost export counseling
It also includes real-life case studies, sample forms and information on how to get U.S. government export support.
Download "A Basic Guide to Exporting".
Read the guide and start exporting to East Africa!