The East Africa Trade and Investment Hub (TIH), implemented by Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI), invite Expressions of Interest from firms with the capacity to supply and deliver a brand new 8-14 Seater Mini Van.
Bidders are required to attach the following documents to their Request for Quotation:
- Detailed specifications of the vehicle
- Commitment to perform the car registration service on receipt of approved customs duty exemption
- Warranty, availability, country of origin, quote validity and payment terms
- Price of the vehicle in US dollars and Kenya Shillings
- Attach a picture/photo of the vehicle quoted
- A commitment in writing to refund VAT paid, once approved DA1 forms have been delivered to the vendor.
Failure to submit any of the above will result in disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested vendors should send their complete Request for Quotation via email to ProcurementTIHInbox@dai.com by June 16th 2015 at 11.59pm. Only vendors who will send their information by the deadline will be eligible for evaluation. Please indicate the Request for Quotation number RFQ-NAI-00014 – Supply and delivery of a brand new 8-14 Seater Mini-van in the subject line of your email.