DAI, the implementer of the USAID-funded East Africa Trade and Investment Hub (TIH) project invites qualified offerors to submit proposals to provide Copy editing services.
DAI anticipates awarding a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to the successful offeror. Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a master ordering agreement that establishes unit prices for a category of goods/services that shall be procured on a recurring basis over a fixed period of time. Individual purchase/task orders are issued against the BPA for specific quantities as needed. Offerors are expected to include all costs, direct and indirect, into their total proposed price.
Bidder must show proof of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as an English-language editor with demonstrated experience working on technical texts in economics and development;
- Familiarity with Associated Press Style Book is required;
- Demonstrated experience with completing documents for print;
- Experience drafting and editing documents for USAID or international developmental organizations will be an added advantage;
- Exceptional skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and vocabulary;
- Efficiency, accuracy, organization skills, dependability, and attention to detail;
- Experience with graphics design and/or experience with information visualization approaches is desired.
Full details are available in the RFQ document available for download below.
Proposals are due no later than Monday, July 20 2015, 11.59 pm local time, Nairobi, to be submitted via email to the address provided in the instructions. (Late offers will be rejected except under extraordinary circumstances at DAI’s discretion.) All proposals submitted shall reference the RFP Number RFP-NAI-0016 Copy Editor Service in the email subject line.