The M&E Specialist will support the development and day-to-day operations of the M&E systems to document project progress and results and inform program implementation and management. The M&E Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following detailed tasks:
- Develop and manage an effective database for documentation of project activities and results
- Conduct and/or support primary data collection for selected agricultural and non-agricultural commodities
- Develop and execute robust data analysis procedures using advanced statistical and geo-spatial techniques
- Support the development, review and implementation of the Hub’s Performance Management Plan (PMP) and M&E system.
- Support the design and execution of baseline assessments, annual surveys and other specialized studies.
- Provide day‐to‐day management of the project’s M&E plan.
- Lead training and capacity building activities for monitoring-related techniques and methods for the Hub’s staff.
- Apply Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to support the project’s overall development planning, design, and monitoring and evaluation.
The Hub is seeking applications for the position of M&E Specialist. Interested applicants should apply via the link https://daieatradehub.formstack.com/forms/m_e_specialist by January 8, 2016, 5.00pm East Africa Local time.
Only candidates who send their information by applying through the link and by the deadline will be eligible.
Read the complete scope of work.