In this issue:
- A Trade Solution to the Food Security Challenge: Surplus Grains Worth $83 Million Now Available to Countries in Need
- Uganda Cabinet Endorses Investment Code Bill of 2017 - Further removing constraints to market access for investment
- Hub Expands Investment Ties in Tanzania
- Burundi Takes a Step Toward Ratification of the EAC SPS Protocol
- Forty-Six Contestants Remain in Hub-Supported Postharvest Technology Competition
- Hub Signs Grant with AGMARK to Support Cross-Border Trade in Staple Foods
Do you like this post?