Building East African capacity for specialty food exports to the U.S.
Lusaka grain trade forum connects eastern and southern Africa for the crucial movement of food commodities
- The Hub supports increased coffee exports from the region
- Hub and CABI partner to improve SPS risk analysis in the East African Community
- Kenya takes steps toward implementation of the EAC Common Market Protocol
- Looking at Africa with an investor mindset
- Kenyan and Ethiopian flower exporters seek to increase their U.S market presence
Do you like this post?