The Gender Manager will ensure that gender considerations are integrated into East Africa Trade and Investment Hub activities by addressing gender inequality issues in formal and informal cross-border trade.
The Gender Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Oversee implementation of the Hub’s Gender Strategy, and ensure gender issues are fully integrated into the Hub work plan, Performance Management Plan (PMP), and component activities.
- Identify and lead strategies to mainstream gender equity into trade policy, trade facilitation, entrepreneurship, and other activities.
- Work proactively with Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, Communications team and Component Leaders to catalyze efforts to increase women’s participation in Hub activities.
- Develop systems to measure success of gender inclusion in Hub activities.
- Monitor and report on results related to gender strategies.
- Conduct outreach to identify new partnerships and opportunities for gender-inclusive programming.
Download full advert here.
Download scope of work here.