The Project Driver/Administrative Assistant will maintain all project vehicles and drive project staff to and from meetings, appointments, and all other project-related travel. Overnight regional travel may be required, as directed by the project. The Driver/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following detailed tasks:
• Vehicle maintenance including regular check-ups, cleanings, and fuelling.
• Maintaining an accurate vehicle log.
• Working with Administrative Officer to manage daily vehicle and trip scheduling as needed.
• Maintaining accurate records and paperwork on all vehicle-related purchases and maintenance.
• Providing safe transportation to and from locations for project staff.
• Ensuring compliance with all DAI and local driving laws and regulations.
• Maintain administrative files and office supplies; request additional supplies as needed.
• Regularly audit office inventory and update TAMIS.
• Assist the Administrative Officer as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Download full advert here.