The Information Management Expert will support the Hub to gather and distill relevant technical information for use in trade and investment facilitation. This information must be accurate and up-to-date with an educational focus, presented in an attractive and readable form for use by stakeholders and partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review enquiries received by Hub from stakeholders and develop standard responses in the form of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), technical guides and briefs.
• Review databases of reports, studies, statistics, policies, strategies and journals relevant to the work of the Hub, and showcase helpful material in original or summarized user friendly form for dissemination to stakeholders and partners.
• Liaise with Hub component leads to develop component specific information briefs and technical guides, tool kits and other material for education and outreach, delivered via various platforms.
• Prepare thought leadership articles with the help of component leads.
• Support the development and management of the Hub’s web-based knowledge management system including identifying information needs of various components for inclusion in the knowledge management system.
• Manage the Hub’s AGOA Hotline service to receive and respond to requests for information from various stakeholders covering all Hub components.
• Respond to enquiries from stakeholders with help of component staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here for the complete scope of work.
Do you like this post?