GrowthAfrica's next 6-month acceleration programme in Kenya and Uganda is now open!
GrowthAfrica is seeking ambitious, committed and innovative entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their business. The objective of the programme is to scale the ventures, make them investment ready and to develop entrepreneurial leadership. The programme consists of a 5-day boot camp followed by six 3-day workshops (on a monthly basis) where entrepreneurs are assisted to diagnose every aspect of their business and devise strategies to unlock their growth potential. Entrepreneurs get targeted support from a dedicated 'catalyst' to help them implement their strategies in between workshops. Some of the ventures that have gone through the GrowthAfrica program include Marini Naturals (Kenya), DeliverAddis (Ethiopia), SOKO (Kenya), iprocure (Kenya), Dirkosh (Ethiopia), RoundBob (Uganda) among others.
Programme application information:
Open for applications: 24th January
Close for applications: 12th March (at midnight)
- Scalable and innovative venture
- Post-revenue (not idea stage)
- Led by ambitious entrepreneur(s)
- Seeking to grow the venture exponentially
- Is or will be seeking investments to grow
Highlights of GrowthAfrica’s acceleration Programme
- Led by experienced facilitators who understand the dynamics of running a business and can provide valuable insights to the selected entrepreneurs
- Each entrepreneur is teamed up with an experienced mentor and growth catalyst who walks with them through their business development journey
- A team of financial modellers aid the ventures in developing their financial models while they are made investment ready
- Peer2peer learning and networking with fellow entrepreneurs and leading business people supporting the programme